At CompleteCarLoans.com, we take the privacy of your personal information seriously, and believe it is important that you understand the following
- What information we collect, and how we collect it.
- With whom we share collected information.
- What choices you have regarding the use of the information we collect.
What information we collect and how we collect it
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Information that is required for performing credit inquiries and processing loan applications, such as your social security number.
- Information obtained from any consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history.
With whom we share collected information
CompleteCarLoans.com may share the information we collect about you, described above, to our affiliates and non-affiliated third-parties, as described below.
To institutions such as dealers, retailers, vehicle service contract and insurance providers, banks, finance companies, direct marketing companies, and their service providers.
To affiliates and service providers who perform professional services for us. An affiliate is defined as a company related by common ownership or control. It can be a financial or nonfinancial company.
What choices you have regarding the use of your information
As a new CompleteCarloans.com customer, your information will be shared with parties, as described above. Once your information is submitted, however, you always have the option of opting out from our service.
Consent for Electronic Documents
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
Description of Disclosures and Consent
To submit your Application through the referenced websites, you must give your initial consent to use and accept certain signatures, records, and Disclosures in electronic form. This Consent applies to the Disclosures and any Application you submit for consideration by CCL and other Auto Marketing Partners through the referenced websites. This Consent informs you about your rights when receiving these Disclosures electronically.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Before you decide to receive Disclosures electronically, you must determine if you have the necessary hardware and software to access and keep these electronic Disclosures. To access electronic Disclosures, you will need a personal computer or other device that can access the Internet, Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a working electronic mail address. To keep electronic Disclosures, your computer or access device must allow you either to download and store electronic Disclosures to the computer, access device, or another external media storage device or to print web pages and embedded HTML files that are provided electronically. To verify that you have the necessary hardware and software, try to save or print a copy of this screen. If what you save pr print looks like what you see on the screen, you have the necessary hardware and software.
Withdrawing Consent to Electronic Delivery
Except for the email communications and notices about the response or decision made by CCL or an Auto Marketing Partner in connection with your Application, you may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically at any time by writing to us at info@CompleteCarLoans.com. In these circumstances, we will continue the financing process in non-electronic form at no charge. If you decide to withdraw your consent for electronic Disclosures, you understand and agree that any prior Disclosures provided or delivered to you in electronic form will remain legally effective, valid, and enforceable.
Paper Copies of Disclosures. If you wish to obtain a paper copy of any electronic Disclosures, you may submit your request to us in writing at info@CompleteCarLoans.com. There is no fee for paper copies of these Disclosures.
Email Address of Record; Procedures to Update Email Address. To change the email address you provided with your Application, you must notify us of your new email address by writing to us at info@CompleteCarLoans.com. You agree that the most recent email address we maintain for you is the one we may use to provide electronic Disclosures.
Email Address of Record; Procedures to Update Email Address
To change the email address you provided with your Application, you must notify us of your new email address by writing to us at info@CompleteCarLoans.com. You agree that the most recent email address we maintain for you is the one we may use to provide electronic Disclosures.
CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT. BY COMPLETING ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IN THE APPLICATION AND SELECTING THE BOX THAT SAYS “I READ AND AGREE TO THE CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS” AFTER COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION, YOU CERTIFY AND AGREE THAT:
- YOU CAN RECEIVE DISCLOSURES ELECTRONICALLY, AND ACCESS AND RETAIN ANY DOCUMENTS RECEIVED;
- YOU HAVE (OR HAVE ACCESS TO) A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP PERSONAL COMPUTER WITH A WEB BROWSER THAT SUPPORTS, AT A MINIMUM, 128 BIT ENCRYPTION;
- YOU ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE AND READ EMAIL MESSAGES AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN YOUR APPLICATION AND ANY UPDATED EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR APPLICATION;
- YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY AND CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL DOWNLOAD OR PRINT DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR RECORDS;
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY AT THIS WEB SITE AND THE WEB SITE(S) AT WHICH YOU SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION;
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH ACTION CONSTITUTES YOUR SIGNATURE TO THE CREDIT APPLICATION;
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PURSUANT TO THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT AND INTEND THIS STATUTE TO APPLY TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH US TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE.
Content for Consent for Sharing and Use of Information
The terms “you” and “your” refer to a consumer who submits an electronic application (each, an “Application”) to request services and information connected with the sale and/or financing of automobiles, other goods, real property, and/or related products and services (collectively, the “Products and Services”) through:
(a) a website maintained by CompleteCarLoans.com; or
(b) a website maintained by or on behalf of nonaffiliated companies that market, provide or arrange for the sale and/or financing of Products and Services (“Marketing Partners”) and that have entered into marketing agreements with CompleteCarLoans.com including but not limited to up to 5 dealers / lenders or Drive Time.
By completing all required fields in the Application and selecting “I read and agree to the Consent for Sharing and Use of Information,” you understand and agree that:
1. We and our Marketing Partners are, for purposes of processing your Application and in an effort to obtain and provide the Products and Services you request through us and/or our Marketing Partners, authorized to collect, use, and disclose among ourselves and our Marketing Partners the following information:
(a) All of the nonpublic personal information about you contained in your Application (including, but not limited to, information about your name, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, birth date, Social Security number, employer, income, other employment information, and the Products and Services you requested through your Application); and
(b) Information received from credit reporting agencies in reference to your pre-qualification will NOT be shared with any other entity.
2. If you submit an Application for credit to purchase Products and Services that is not approved by CCL or our Marketing Partners and accepted by you, then CCL is, for purposes of processing your Application and in an effort to obtain and provide the Products and Services you request through us and/or our Marketing Partners, authorized to disclose all of the nonpublic personal information from you and about you described above in paragraph 1 to other non-affiliated companies and financial services providers that may be able to provide or arrange for you to obtain Products and Services that cannot or will not be provided to you by CCL or our Marketing Partners (in other words, nonpublic personal information about you contained in any your Application and other nonpublic personal information about you that CCL or our Marketing Partners in connection with your Application);
3. We are not, in connection with your Application, liable or responsible to you for any Products and Services that are provided to you by or on behalf of any Marketing Partner, or provided to you by or on behalf of any other non-affiliated company or financial services provider;
4. We and our Marketing Partners and other non-affiliated companies and financial services providers that receive the nonpublic personal information described above may use that information, including your telephone numbers, email addresses, and mailing address, to contact you directly for marketing and other business purposes, and obtain such additional information about you as we or they may require, including consumer reports, to complete processing of your Application and in an effort to obtain or provide the Products and Services you request through us or our Marketing Partners.
5. We may also use the nonpublic personal information about you contained in your Application, including your telephone numbers, email addresses, and mailing address, to contact you directly for marketing and other business purposes related to other products and services we think may interest you, other than those you requested in your Application.
You understand that your information sharing consent will remain in effect until you revoke or modify it. You may revoke your information sharing consent at any time by writing to us at info@CompleteCarLoans.com.
We will maintain a true and correct copy of this Consent for Information Sharing and Use. You are entitled to a copy of this Consent for Information Sharing and Use upon request. Please keep a copy of this Consent for Information Sharing for your own records.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Effective as of January 14, 2020